In effect from June 01, 2022
This privacy notice for Wealthy Clicks (” Company, “we,” “us,” or “our”), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information
when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice, you can find out more details about any of these topics by referring to each key point below.
What personal information may we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Wealthy Clicks and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do we receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do we process your information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties, only.
How do we keep your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures in place to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicable privacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.
How do I exercise my rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by contacting us through our contact form here. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us.
In short- We collect personal information that you provide us.
We collect personal information that you provide us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you fill our sign-up form, or when you participate in activities of the services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal information provided by you. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the services for the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Contact or authentication data
Sensitive information. We do not process any sensitive information.
Application Data. If you use our application(s), we may also collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission.
- Push notifications. We may request to send you put notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt out from receiving this types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application(s), for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate and you must notify us of any changes to search for personal information.
Information automatically collected.
In short– Some information- such as your internet protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics-is collected automatically when you visit our services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the services. This information does not reveal your specific identity( like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our services and other technical information.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information browser type, settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage. pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use) device event information (such as system activity, error reports (Sometimes called crash dumps and hardware settings).
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short– We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with the law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our services, including:
- To facilitate account creation authentication, and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies and other similar information.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings for communication with another user.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To evaluate and improve our services, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To comply with the legal obligation. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In short: We may share information in specific situations described in this section and/or with the following categories of third parties.
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents (“third parties”) who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We have contracts in place with our third parties, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information. They will also not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They also commit to protect the data they hold on our behalf and to and to retain it for the period we instruct. The categories of third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
- Affiliate marketing programs
- Finance and accounting tools
- Targeting platforms
- Ad networks
- Sales and marketing tools
We may also need to share your personal information in the following situatIons.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Offer Wall. Our application(s) may display a third-party hosted ‘offer wall’. Such an offer Wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for the acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our application(s) and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will be brought to an external website belonging to other persons and will leave our application(s) A unique identifier such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account with the relevant reward.
HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR INFORMATION?
In short- If you choose to register or log in to our services using our website we may have access to certain information about you.
Our website offers you the ability to register and create a log-in using your account details.
When you choose to do this, we may receive certain profile information which may include your full name, email, username, and your hobbies, etc.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION ?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information we will either delete or anonymize such information or if this is not possible (for example because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will secure early store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In short– We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment always.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINOR’S?
In short- We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
By using the services, to represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have may we may have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account you can:
- Log in to your account settings and update or delete your user account.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may store some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms, and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
HOW DO WE UPDATE THIS POLICY?
In short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with the relevant laws.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you can email us at email@example.com
Seamlessly track your location, even when the app is in the background.
Data Collection: Clearly explaining your app’s data collection practices, including background location updates, helps users understand what types of data are being collected and the purpose behind it. This can build trust and confidence among your app’s users.
Data Usage: By outlining how you use the collected location data, you can address any concerns users may have. Describe how the data is used for specific features or functionality within your app, such as real-time tracking, personalized recommendations, or geofencing.
Data Security: Highlight the measures you have taken to protect user data, including location information, from unauthorized access or misuse. Assure users that their data is encrypted and stored securely, and explain the steps you have taken to safeguard their privacy.